OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY ONLINE.
If you fill out the contact form on my website, I will ask you to provide some personal information such as an e-mail address, your name and phone number. Please do not submit any confidential or sensitive personally identifiable information (ie. Social Security Number, date of birth, drivers’ license number or any financial information; collectively referred to as “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk. Information that you provide through the contact form will be used so that I may respond to your inquiry. I may also use the information you provide to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may unsubscribe as described below.
WEB SERVER LOGS.
When you visit my website, information about your visit may be tracked and stored in web server logs, which are records of the activities on my site. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information that may be collected include:
- Your unique Internet protocol address;
- The name of your unique Internet service provider;
- The town or city, province and country from which you accessed my website;
- The kind of browser or computer you use;
- The number of links you click within my site;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The web page from which you arrived to my site
- The pages you viewed on the site; and
- Certain searches that you conducted via our website.
The information I collect in web server logs helps to administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTED?
I have taken appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, or disclosure. However, I cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat my security measures.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION?
I do not sell or rent mailing lists to third parties. I do not make your personal information available to unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- To agents, website vendors and / or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy.
HOW CAN I CORRECT, AMEND, DELETE OR UNSUBSCRIBE?
You can inquire, change or opt out from receiving communication at any time. Contact me by phone at 855-769-0418, by using the online contact form or email me at [email protected]